D365 Data Lead
D365 Database Administrator
- £70k-£90k base, plus bonuses
- Join a well-funded Microsoft partner!
- Play a major role in their overall growth
- Excellent company benefits and ongoing perks
- Big pension contributions
- Private healthcare and more
- Superb holiday scheme
Are you experienced with D365 and Power BI? With a strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server? Make a huge impact at a start-up Microsoft Partner, who have had incredible amounts of funding. If you’ve got the D365 experience; apply today!
- Join as a Database Administrator.
- Design and deploy scalable databases for enterprise clients.
- Develop data models and procedures in order to improve usage of the platform.
- Be part of a small team of MVPs as you improve their use of Microsoft solutions.
- Work on enterprise-level projects and collaborate with C-level leaders.
- Provide expert technical advice.
- Offer your ongoing advice and build out scalable processes.
- Based in the UK – ideally commutable to Central London.
- You’ll have worked as a Database Administrator.
- Naturally technical, with a good understand of D365 and Power BI.
- Working with Microsoft SQL Server will be second-nature for you.
- Happy to take ownership of complex projects.
- Commutable to central London, but UK-wide is considered.
- Join a well-backed Microsoft Partner.
- They’re a small and agile outfit, and have a huge pipeline of upcoming projects.
- Ambitious plans to 10x their current revenues.
- Looking for experienced Microsoft experts who can shape a team and scale up.
- Entrepreneurial culture where your career can go as far as you want it to.
- The opportunity to learn and develop as a person is huge at this company!
The opportunity won’t be available for long and if you’ve got the database expertise, apply today!