About Auratus Group
A boutique start-up based in London, with subsidiary offices in Canada, Antigua, the Czech Republic, and Switzerland. Auratus is at the forefront of strategic, financial, and procurement consulting. We deliver smart and effective solutions to help drive success. Our vastly experienced team provides our clients with a best-in-class service and our modern approach fosters a positive workplace culture which is essential in achieving this.
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join our expanding IT Operations team. The successful candidate will be part of a large global multi-international organization working with an array of database platforms and applications. They will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying business analytics dashboards using Microsoft BI technologies such as SQL, Power BI, etc.
It is a challenging role within a rapidly expanding company with a great work ethos who value and develop their employees. We are proud to be an extraordinary equal opportunity employer. Not only do we welcome all candidates, but we promise the opportunity to learn, grow, develop skills, gain knowledge, practice your craft, expand your expertise, and be a part of the leading global multinational company.
- Designing, developing and deploying Power BI solutions.
- Creating data models and build visualizations using DAX.
- Optimizing queries using Power Query.
- Managing the Power BI service.
- Providing support for existing projects.
- Ensuring that delivery of projects is on time and to specification.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in Power BI and related technologies.
Qualifications, experience and personality
- “Can-do” attitude, who can get amongst the weeds;
- Team player and great interpersonal skills;
- Impeccable attention to details;
- Self-organised and reach deadlines without the need for management intervention;
- Degree in Information Technology (preferable but not a must);
- Deep D365 database knowledge;
- At least 5 years of technical experience in ERP systems, preferably MS D365;
- DAX queries and functions in Power BI;
- Transact-SQL-scripting queries;
- Design, develop and deploy reports and dashboards by using Power BI;
- Understand business processes such as purchase, finance and Bank Management;
- Manage BI reporting projects implementation;
- Microsoft Certified in Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst (preferable);
- Experience in Tableau and/or Lucanet (preferable).
Benefits & Perks
- 25 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays);
- 5 days of personal allowance;
- Hybrid working;
- Working from anywhere requests;
- Private pension contribution scheme;
- Private medical insurance scheme;
- L&D financial support scheme;
- Health cash back plan;
- Income protection;
- Life insurance;
- Friendly office atmosphere and team spirit!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business offering flexible working and a collaborative and innovative environment.