If you haven’t registered for Microsoft Business Applications Summit, now’s the perfect time to sign up and explore the full line-up of learning sessions, featured speakers, Q&A sessions, and networking opportunities. The packed line-up will stream to you live and on-demand, at no cost, on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, starting at 7:30 AM Pacific Time. Register now for Microsoft Business Applications Summit and read on for what to expect during this year’s digital event.
Why attend Microsoft Business Applications Summit?
Microsoft Business Applications Summit is unlike any other event we host each year. Here are three great reasons to attend this year’s Summit:
- Explore the tech that will move your business forward: We’re spotlighting innovation across Microsoft business applications that help you unify your data, adapt your business to new market conditions, and empower everyone in your organization to solve tough challenges.
- Fine-tune your skills: Expand your knowledge base and turn your expertise into greater outcomes for your business. Learn and explore many of the new capabilities across Microsoft Power Platform.
- Connect with the community: Even in a digital format, the event offers you great opportunities to engage with a community of power users and technical architects like you. Plus, you’ll hear first-hand from engineers tips, tricks, and best practices to make the most of the digital tools you and your team use every day.
What to expect
The day kicks off with pre-show content at 7:30 AM Pacific Time. Be sure to attend these featured presentations.
8:15 AM to 9:15 AM Pacific Time
James Phillips, President, Digital Transformation Platform, and Alysa Taylor, Corporate Vice President, Business Applications and Global Industry Marketing, will catch you up on the latest product strategy, highlights from the latest release wave for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform, and real-world stories from global brands.
10:45 AM to 11:15 AM Pacific Time and 1:45 PM to 2:15 PM Pacific Time
Join Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President for Power BI, and others from the Power BI team to get an insider look at the Power BI strategy and roadmap, and get a first-hand look at capabilities heading your way from 10:45 AM to 11:15 AM Pacific Time. At 1:45 PM Pacific Time, tune in for a special Power BI announcement that you won’t want to miss.
9:45 AM to 10:15 AM Pacific Time
Catch up on new low-code capabilities for Power Apps that empower everyone to create apps. Charles Lamanna, who leads the Engineering team for the Low Code Application Platform, will demo a variety of capabilities and scenarios, share customer success stories, and provide a roadmap of new features heading to Power Apps this year.
10:45 AM to 11:15 AM Pacific Time
Join Muhammad Alam, Corporate Vice President for Dynamics 365, for an engaging look at digital tools to break down boundaries to empower everyone in the organization to create new value through customer obsession.
Live sessions with Q&A (9:45 AM to 3:15 PM Pacific Time)
Attend virtual sessions that will grow your expertise and lead to greater business outcomes from industry leaders and moderators who will help field your questions live throughout the presentations. After the event, you’ll be able to watch the sessions and even more content on-demand. Choose from a variety of sessions, including:
This is just a sample of the day’s line-up of featured sessions—explore the full session catalog to plan your day.
Live experiences in the Connection Zone (9:45 AM to 3:15 PM Pacific Time)
Join us for live experiences in the Connection Zone where you can connect with Microsoft and other attendees in a variety of ways, including:
- Ask the Experts: Microsoft subject matter experts will answer your questions in real-time about content you consumed in the Featured Sessions.
- Learn Live: Guided online experiences with a subject matter expert who will walk and talk through Microsoft Learn modules.
- Humans of IT: Discover the intersection between humanity and tech through inspirational stories.
- Cloud Skills Challenge: Participate in interactive learning modules and hone your skills in Business Applications focused challenges.
- Table Talks: Share insights with other attendees in an ongoing live chat. Then, listen to community leads highlight what’s been discussed.
- Product Roundtables: Participate in two-way discussions with the product teams where they’ll listen to your feedback and help shape the future of Microsoft products.
Get ready to go digital
Don’t forget to register for Microsoft Business Applications Summit and invite your team to join us for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform-focused content on turning data into action, opportunities to hone their skills, the chance to connect with experts, and engage with the community. We hope you’ll join us!