D365 CE Technical Architect
Dynamics 365 CE Technical Architect
- Up to £100k basic
- Big benefits package
- Training and personal development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible, remote working
Looking to work with enterprise clients? Join one of the UK’s most vibrant Microsoft partners! You’ll take on a vital role for the company and make a huge difference – if you’re an experienced Technical Architect; apply today!
- You’ll join as a Dynamics 365 CE Technical Architect.
- Focus on enterprise-level projects and complex Dynamics environments.
- Assess technical designs and work with C-level execs
- Manage all product demo of Dynamics solutions.
- You’ll be in charge of any custom projects and bespoke development.
- Implement your best practices and and lead from the front.
- Based in the UK, and happy to travel when required.
- You’ll have worked as a Dynamics Technical Architect.
- Able to have senior technical and commercial conversations.
- Excellent understanding of the entire Microsoft Stack.
- Happy to tackle complex, enterprise projects.
- Looking for career progression and to take a step up.
- Superb spoken and written English skills.
- Based in the UK.
- Microsoft Gold Partner and growing each quarter.
- Have enterprise clients across the UK.
- Profitable, cash-rich and reinvesting profits.
- Ambitious with their growth plans.
- Down-to-earth and strong team culture.
- Give a lot of trust to Dynamics experts like you.
If you want to join a growing Microsoft partner, and you’ve got the Dynamics experience, apply today!