Business Development – Dynamics 365 – Government
Microsoft Dynamics Sales Manager
- Up to £100k basic salary
- £160k OTE
- Public Sector/Government
- Based in the UK (home-based contract)
- Excellent company benefits and ongoing perks
- Big pension contributions
- Private healthcare and more
- Superb holiday scheme!
- Join an award-winning Microsoft partner.
Have you sold Microsoft Dynamics to public sector clients? Join an award-winning and international Microsoft partner who have fantastic reference sites for you to build upon! If you’ve got a hunger for sales and able to manage complex solutions; apply today!
- Join as Sales Manager focussing on Public Sector/Government
- Grow the sales revenues for the public sector team.
- Sell the entire Microsoft tech stack (D365, Power Platform etc).
- Be part of a team of sales, pre-sales and operations to drive up revenue growth.
- Projects vary in size and are worth £millions.
- Consult with C-level clients.
- Foster a collaborative, winning culture within your team.
- Plenty of investment is going into improving tech infrastructure!
- You’ll have extensive experience selling to the public sector.
- Must be comfortably selling Microsoft tech, especially Dynamics.
- Strategic by nature and able to build in tactical processes.
- Great at building relationships.
- Happy to work with C-level clients.
- English-speaking is a must (visas not considered).
- Able to work from home across the UK.
- Microsoft Partner, scaling up.
- Won many awards culture and their development programs.
- Big focus on developing their employees.
- Adapted very well to the pandemic, and a big believer in mental health and charitable support.
- Will give you all the tools necessary to succeed in your position.
- Have 100s of reference points from other global enterprises.
- Plenty of options for career promotions.
If you’re looking for a bigger opportunity and have experience selling Microsoft Dynamics, apply today!