D365 CE Project Manager
Dynamics 365 Project Manager
- £70k basic
- 10% Bonus paid monthly
- Car allowance
- Based in the UK (home-based contract)
- Join an award-winning Microsoft partner.
Have you managed Dynamics CRM / D365 CE projects? Want to get stuck into something new? Join an award-winning and international Microsoft partner who have fantastic projects for you to work on! If you’ve got the Dynamics 365 experience; apply today!
- Join as a Dynamics 365 (CE) Project Manager.
- Work on enterprise projects – typically covering 3-4 countries.
- It requires commercial and technical knowledge.
- Work with C-level clients to complete programmes.
- You’re surrounded by expert teams and fantastic backing.
- Travel regularly whilst based from your home office.
- Remote working, based anywhere across the UK.
- You’ll have worked as a Project Manager.
- Dynamics 365 (CE) knowledge is vital.
- Naturally consultative and a proven problem solver.
- Genuine care for the customer and your teammates.
- Worked with enterprise-level clients.
- Comfortable working on £multi-million projects.
- Commercially sound and able to deliver.
- Based anywhere in the UK and happy to travel.
- English-speaking is a must (visas not considered).
- They’re not a “corporate” partner. Simply, down-to-earth and real.
- Completely different feel to many other Microsoft partners.
- Offices across Europe and they’re winning new projects every week.
- Multi-award winning business.
- They’ve grown by 10x in the last few years.
- Entrepreneurial culture where your career can go as far as you want it to.
- Massive investment goes into their people and tech!
- Big pipeline of exciting projects.
If you want to join a specialist partner and you’ve got the Dynamics 365 CE experience, apply today!