Power Platform Developer
Power Platform Developer – 100% remote/home-based
- £60k-£80k basic
- Fantastic benefits package
- Plenty of focus on personal development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible, remote working – home-based contract
Are you experienced with the Microsoft Power Platform? Join the UK’s most ambitious Microsoft partner! You’ll take on a vital role for the company as they grow out their development team… if you’re able to work from home and have the Power Platform expertise; apply today!
- Join as a Power Platform Developer.
- Progression will be to either a Solution Architect or a Team Lead.
- Focus on enterprise-level projects across the UK.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Consultants and a technical team.
- You’ll also learn more about the D365 portfolio.
- Collaborate with end-user clients and put forward your expert views.
- Continually develop your own knowledge and skills.
- Remote working, in the UK (home-based contract).
- You should have plenty Power Platform development experience.
- You’ll understand many of the products (Portals, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate etc).
- Naturally keen to solve customer problems and help businesses to grow.
- Able to work with senior and C-level executives.
- Based in the UK – happy for you to be anywhere in the country!
- Top-level Microsoft Gold Partner with incredible growth plans.
- Plenty of enterprise clients use this consultancy already.
- Profitable, cash-rich and ambitious.
- Proud to put their people first and build a superb team culture.
- Offer a lot to the entire Microsoft community.
If you want to join a growing Microsoft partner in the UK, and you’ve got the development experience, apply today!