Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant
- £55k – £60K basic salary.
- 5% Bonus
- Superb benefits package.
- Flexi-time and remote working.
- Join an expert Microsoft partner!
Are you a D365 CE Consultant? Strong understanding of PowerApps? If you have, and you’re looking to boost your career, join one of the UK’s specialist Microsoft partners! You’ll take on a key role for the company and work on their huge projects – if you’re in the UK and have the expertise; apply now.
- Join as a Microsoft D365 CE Consultant.
- Work on enterprise-level and quick-turnaround projects.
- Develop and customise Dynamics 365 CE software for global clients.
- You’ll work closely with Project Managers, Consultants and a technical team.
- Collaborate with end-user clients and put forward your expert views.
- Continually develop your own knowledge and skills.
- Based remotely in the UK.
- You’ll have expert Dynamics teams to support you.
- You’ll have worked as a Dynamics 365 CE Consultant.
- English language is important, as many of your projects are international.
- Knowledge of the Power Platform (including C#, SQL, .NET, PowerApps)
- A proven expert in developing Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
- You’ll understand many functional modules and design of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Naturally keen to solve customer problems and help businesses to grow.
- Able to work with senior and C-level executives.
- Based in the UK.
- Funky, progressive and downright focused company!
- As a Microsoft partner, they’re a mix between a consultancy and a software development business.
- It’s an excellent, collaborative culture with many long-standing employees.
- Profitable business who are reinvesting money into their tech stack.
- Well-established company who regularly take on £multi-million software projects.
- You are trusted to do your job and that has allowed them to grow at a fantastic rate.
- They can offer many career options to suit your goals.
- Based in the UK.
If you want to join a rapidly growing Microsoft partner in the UK, and you’ve got the Dynamics experience, apply today!