Dynamics 365 BC Consultant
Dynamics 365 BC / NAV Consultant
- £45k basic salary.
- 5% bonus
- Superb benefits package.
- Flexi-time and remote working.
- Join an expert Microsoft partner!
Are you a D365 BC Consultant? Strong understanding of NAV? If you have, and you’re looking to boost your career, join one of the UK’s specialist Microsoft partners! You’ll take on a key role for the company and work on their fast-paced projects – if you’re in the UK and have the expertise; apply now.
- Join as a Microsoft D365 / Dynamics BC Implementation Consultatnnt.
- Work on quick-turn around and fast-paced projects.
- Build and configure Dynamics 365 BC software for their clients.
- You’ll work closely with Project Managers, Consultants and a technical team.
- Collaborate with end-user clients and put forward your expert views.
- Continually develop your own knowledge and skills.
- Based remotely in the UK.
- You’ll have expert Dynamics teams to support you.
- You’ll have worked as a Dynamics 365 BC Consultant.
- English language is important, as many of your projects are international.
- A proven expert in developing Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
- Naturally keen to solve customer problems and help businesses to grow.
- Based in the UK.
- Funky, progressive and downright focused company!
- As a Microsoft partner, they’re a mix between a consultancy and a software development business.
- It’s an excellent, collaborative culture with many long-standing employees.
- Profitable business who are reinvesting money into their tech stack.
- Well-established company who regularly take on £multi-million software projects.
- You are trusted to do your job and that has allowed them to grow at a fantastic rate.
- They can offer many career options to suit your goals.
- Based in the UK.
If you want to join a rapidly growing Microsoft partner in the UK, and you’ve got the Dynamics experience, apply today!