D365 Systems Administrator
- £60k-£70k base
- Join a well-funded start-up!
- Play a major role in their overall growth
- Excellent company benefits and ongoing perks
- Big pension contributions
- Private healthcare and more
- Superb holiday scheme
Experienced with D365? Make a huge impact at a start-up Microsoft Partner, who have had incredible amounts of funding. If you’ve got the D365 experience; apply today!
- Join as a D365 Systems Administrator.
- They’re growing out an established D365 practice, and need a senior experts to join the team.
- Support the entire Dynamics 365 platform.
- This includes systems monitoring, backup and leading the monthly upgrade programme.
- Flexible on location as you work from home/client-site.
- Be part of £multi-million projects across the UK.
- Work with international brands.
- Supported by expert technical and operations teams.
- Do you have experience with Dynamics 365?
- Must have a background as a system administrator or network administrator.
- Experienced with F&O is a big plus.
- Naturally analytical, with a superb skill for solving problems.
- Commutable to Central London.
- Happy to travel to client sites.
- Join a well-backed Microsoft Partner.
- They’re a small and agile outfit, and have a huge pipeline of upcoming projects.
- Ambitious plans to 10x their current revenues.
- Looking for experienced D365 experts who can shape a team and scale up.
- Entrepreneurial culture where your career can go as far as you want it to.
- The opportunity to learn and develop as a person is huge at this company!
The opportunity won’t be available for long and if you’ve got the D365 expertise, apply today!