Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant
D365 CE Technical Consultant
- £75k basic salary
- Plus annual bonus
- Based in the UK (home-based contract)
- Excellent company benefits and ongoing perks
- Big pension contributions
- Private healthcare and more
- Superb holiday scheme!
- Join an award-winning Microsoft partner.
Do you have experience as a CE Technical Consultant? Can you work on huge D365 projects? Join an award-winning and international Microsoft partner who have fantastic projects for you to work on! If you’ve got the CE experience; apply today!
- Join as a Dynamics 365 CE Technical Consultant.
- Work on enterprise-level projects.
- Provide expert technical advice and design D365 solutions.
- Projects vary in size and can be worth £millions.
- Consult with C-level clients across a number of sectors.
- Autonomous; you can work from home with flexi-time hours.
- Plenty of investment is going into improving tech infrastructure!
- You’ll have worked as a Dynamics 365 CE Technical Consultant.
- Technical expert and very familiar with Dynamics CRM.
- Also, have a commercial mind and think of potential business outcomes.
- Happy to work with C-level/enterprise clients.
- English-speaking is a must (visas not considered).
- Able to work from home.
- Microsoft Partner, scaling up.
- Won many awards culture and their development programs.
- Big focus on developing their employees.
- Adapted very well to the pandemic, and a big believer in mental health and charitable support.
- Will give you all the tools necessary to succeed in your position.
- Have 100s of reference points from other global enterprises.
- Plenty of options for career promotions.
If you’re looking for a bigger opportunity and have experience with Microsoft Dynamics, apply today!