Dynamics 365 Senior Developer
- Up to £65k basic
- Big benefits package
- Training and personal development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible, remote working
Do you have experience as a Dynamics 365 Developer? Join one of the UK’s most vibrant Microsoft partners! You’ll take on a vital role for the company and make a huge difference – if you’re able to work from home and have the expertise; apply today!
- Join as a Senior Microsoft D365 / Dynamics CE Developer.
- Work on enterprise-level and quick-turnaround projects.
- Develop and customise Dynamics 365 CE software for global clients.
- You’ll work closely with Project Managers, Consultants and a technical team.
- Collaborate with end-user clients and put forward your expert views.
- Continually develop your own knowledge and skills.
- Remote working, in the UK.
- You’ll have worked as a Dynamics 365 CE Developer.
- English language is important, as many of your projects are international.
- Knowledge of the Power Platform (including C#, SQL, .NET, PowerApps)
- A proven expert in developing Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
- You’ll understand many functional modules and design of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Naturally keen to solve customer problems and help businesses to grow.
- Able to work with senior and C-level executives.
- Based in the UK.
- Microsoft Gold Partner and growing each quarter.
- Have enterprise clients across the UK.
- Profitable, cash-rich and reinvesting profits.
- Ambitious with their growth plans.
- Down-to-earth and strong team culture.
- Give a lot of trust to Dynamics experts like you.
If you want to join a growing Microsoft partner in the UK, and you’ve got the Dynamics experience, apply today!