Dynamics 365 SCM Consultat
Business Systems Analyst – D365
- £50k – £60k base
- Join a world-famous brand!
- Excellent company benefits and ongoing perks
- Big pension contributions
- Private healthcare and more
- Superb holiday scheme
- Join an award-winning Microsoft partner.
Do you have a strong background of D365 SCM (or F&O)? Join an international end user and who are doubling down on their tech stack! If you’ve got the D365 experience; apply today!
- Join as a Business Systems Analyst.
- You’ll focus on the D365 SCM / F&O platform.
- Offer functional advice to improve the usage.
- Find out how you can get more out of the D365 tech stack.
- Uncover new solutions that will be beneficial to the business.
- Provide expert technical advice and design D365 solutions.
- Consult with C-level clients and offer your ongoing advice.
- Autonomous; you can work from home or from their London offices.
- You’ll have worked as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Must be an expert with D365 SCM/F&O.
- Operations (e.g. Warehousing, EDI, Logistics etc) is important.
- Happy to take ownership of complex projects.
- Able to offer 2nd /3rd line support when required.
- Based commutable to London.
- Join a well-known end user in the retail/ecommerce sector.
- They’ve seen a huge uptake of their products in the last year,
- Global brand and they’re investing into their tech infrastructure.
- Multi-award winning business.
- Entrepreneurial culture where your career can go as far as you want it to.
- Big pipeline of exciting projects for you to get stuck into.
The opportunity won’t be available for long and if you’ve got the Dynamics expertise, apply today!