Dynamics 365 Lead Consultant
Dynamics 365 Senior Functional Consultant
- Up to £75k basic
- Big benefits package
- Training and personal development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible, remote working
Do you have experience as a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant? Join one of the UKs specialist Microsoft partners who are building a community of Dynamics experts! You’ll take on a vital role for the company and make a huge difference – if you have the expertise; apply today!
- Join as a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant.
- Work on enterprise-level projects in a client-facing role.
- Run training workshops on D365 CE
- Work on PowerAutomate & Portals
- You’ll get access to D365 MVPs globally as part of their expert community.
- Help to develop, design and configure D365 solutions.
- Work on projects are worth £millions.
- You’ll have expert Dynamics teams to support you.
- Remote working, UK based.
- You’ll have worked as a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant.
- Knowledge around PowerPlatforms, Power Automate and Portals is important.
- Happy to work in a client-facing role.
- Any experience of running projects will be a huge advantage.
- Able to work remotely and self-manage.
- Willing to travel and work closely with enterprise clients.
- Keen to solve clients problems.
- Based in the UK
- Microsoft Gold Partner and growing each quarter.
- Just won a huge project with a multi-national finance company.
- Values-led business who support knowledge sharing and personal growth.
- Their philosophy is all around upskilling and developing their knowledge base.
- Profitable, cash-rich and reinvesting profits.
- Ambitious with their growth plans.
- Down-to-earth and strong community culture.
- Give a lot of trust to Dynamics experts like you.
If you want to join a growing Microsoft partner, and you’ve got the Dynamics experience, apply today!