Dynamics 365 CE Lead Consultant
- £80k base.
- Up to 30% bonus.
- Big pension contributions.
- Private healthcare and more.
- Flexible hours and home working.
- UK-wide, spending time in London most weeks.
- Join a specialist Dynamics partner.
Do you want to join a global consultancy? Work on international projects and grow your career here. They’re growing their Dynamics CE practice and you will take an important position in the company. If you’re a Dynamics 365 Consultant based near London; apply today!
- Join as a Dynamics 365 Lead Functional Consultant.
- Work on enterprise-level projects in a client-facing role.
- Join a specialist Dynamics team to develop, design and configure CE solutions.
- End-to-end projects are worth £millions.
- Consult with C-level clients across a number of sectors.
- Based from home, but requiring regular travel to London and Birmingham.
- It requires commercial and technical knowledge.
- You’ll have expert technical teams to support you.
- You’ll have worked as a Dynamics 365 Lead Functional Consultant.
- Dynamics 365 knowledge is vital – functionalities and commercially.
- Naturally consultative and happy to solve problems.
- You’ll put customers first and help with their pains.
- Happy to work with C-level/enterprise clients.
- Based in the UK and happy to travel. The closer to London, the better.
- Huge Dynamics consultancy, with many different specialisms.
- Cash-rich and investing profits into their tech stack.
- You’ll be a big fish in a small pond, as they plan to bring in more people underneath you.
- Mature and proven approach to growing careers.
- They can offer lots of career paths to suit your goals.
- They’ve invested in new tech and are at the forefront of employee experience.
If you want to join a specialist partner and you’ve got the functional Dynamics skills, apply today!