Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant
- £75k basic salary
- Plus annual bonus
- Huge benefits package including:
- Superb pension contributions
- Generous car allowance
- Private healthcare and death in service
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and personal development
- Plus lots more!
Looking to work on enterprise-level Dynamics projects? Get involved with huge projects as this Partner grows out their successful Microsoft practice. If you’re an experienced CE Functional Consultant, looking to work on big projects across the UK; apply today!
- You’ll join as a D365 CE Functional Consultant.
- Focus on enterprise-level projects and complex Dynamics environments.
- Design, develop and maintain CE implementation projects.
- Test and implement the solution, both functionally and technically.
- You will offer strategic guidance to the board.
- You’ll be supported by expert technical, project and operations teams.
- Implement your best practices and lead from the front.
- Based in the UK, and happy to travel when required.
- You’ll have worked as a CE Functional Consultant.
- It’s important to have experience in rolling out £multi-million projects.
- Understanding of the entire Microsoft tech stack (Azure, Power etc) is a bonus.
- You’ll be analytical and a natural problem-solver.
- Able to have senior technical and commercial conversations.
- Happy to tackle complex, enterprise projects.
- Looking for career progression and to take a step up.
- Superb spoken and written English skills.
- Based in the UK.
- Microsoft Partner, scaling up.
- Won many awards culture and their development programs.
- Big focus on developing their employees.
- Adapted very well to the pandemic, and a big believer in mental health and charitable support.
- Will give you all the tools necessary to succeed in your position.
- Have 100s of reference points from other global enterprises.
- Plenty of options for career promotions.
If you’re looking for a bigger opportunity and have experience with Microsoft Dynamics, apply today!/