D365 F&O Support Consultant
Dynamics 365 F&O Support Analyst
- Up to £50k base.
- Startup environment, where you can make a huge impact.
- Training and personal development.
- A variety of perks including healthcare, the latest tech, and more!
Do you have experience as an F&O Support Analyst? Looking for an opportunity to shape a business? Join a startup Microsoft partner who are already making waves in the D365 space. If you’ve got F&O experience; apply today!
- You’ll join as a D365 F&O Support Analyst.
- Get stuck into new projects across the UK.
- Consult with C-level executives and key stakeholders.
- Work in a small team to guide and improve Dynamics 365 solutions.
- You’ll be supported by technical, project and operations experts.
- Based anywhere in the UK.
- Do you have experience with D365 F&O?
- You’ll have worked as a Support Analyst before.
- Happy to consult with C-level execs.
- Experienced in working with national projects.
- You’ll be analytical and a natural problem-solver.
- Happy to crack on in a startup environment.
- New company who have a strong pipeline of upcoming projects.
- Ambitious plans to become a top partner – it’s a great time to get in early!
- They’re not a “corporate” partner, which helps with their approach.
- Agile team and full of D365 experts.
- Reinvesting every bit of profit back into the company!
It’s a new role that is looking to hire ASAP. If you’ve got the D365 experience, apply today!