Head of Sales
Head of Sales – Dynamics
- Up to £55k-£65k basic + big commission incentives
- 30 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Big pension contributions
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Other benefits including remote working
Have you managed a tech sales team? Join Scotland’s most successful Microsoft Dynamics partner! You’ll be responsible for growing the Microsoft division and will play a huge part in their continued growth – if you’re in Glasgow and have the sales expertise; apply today!
- Join as a Head of Sales.
- Lead a team of internal and external sales reps.
- You’ll also be given personal targets, to show that you can lead from the front.
- Sell the entire Microsoft stack, with a particular focus on Dynamics.
- You’ll cover many industries, from small to enterprise customers.
- Win new accounts as well as grow existing relationships.
- You’ll have expert marketing and tech teams to support you.
- Remote working, spending time each week in Glasgow.
- You’ll have managed sales teams previously.
- You must understand Microsoft technology – specifically Dynamics.
- Consultative, knowledgeable and a team-player.
- Happy to work with CTO’s and board-level clients.
- Willing to travel across the UK if necessary.
- Based in Scotland (ideally near Glasgow).
- Scotland’s most successful Microsoft Partner.
- Successfully delivered 100s of projects in the last year.
- Have enterprise clients across the UK and mainland Europe.
- Great reviews on Glassdoor, and for their customer service team.
- Plenty of cash in the bank, which they’re reinvesting into the business.
- Undoubtedly a strong Microsoft partner with a brilliant team ethos.
If you want to join a proven Microsoft partner in Scotland, and you’ve got the sales leadership experience, apply today!