D365 CE Solution Architect
Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect
- Up to £65k basic
- Big benefits package
- Training and personal development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible, remote working
Do you have experience as a Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect? Join one of the UKs most vibrant Microsoft partners! You’ll take on a vital role for the company and make a huge difference – if you have the expertise; apply today!
- Join as a Solution Architect.
- Work on enterprise-level projects in a client-facing role.
- It requires both functional and technical skills.
- Help to develop, design and configure D365 solutions.
- Use the entire MS Stack including CE and Power Platform.
- Work on projects with Finance and Insurance companies worth £millions.
- You’ll have expert Dynamics teams to support you.
- Remote working, UK Based.
- You’ll have worked as a Solution Architect.
- Presales knowledge around Dynamics CE is important.
- Any experience of Microsoft Power Platform is a big bonus.
- Consultative, problem solver.
- Happy to work in a client-facing role.
- Able to work remotely and self-manage.
- Willing to travel across the UK if necessary.
- Microsoft Gold Partner and growing each quarter.
- Have enterprise clients across the UK.
- Profitable, cash-rich and reinvesting profits.
- Ambitious with their growth plans.
- Down-to-earth and strong team culture.
- Give a lot of trust to Dynamics experts like you.
If you want to join a growing Microsoft partner, and you’ve got the Dynamics experience, apply today!