D365 F&O Solution Architect
Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect
- Open on salary and bonuses to attract the best
- Car allowance and big pension contributions.
- Private healthcare for the family.
- Extra holidays and flexible working.
- Subsidised gym and much more.
- Join a global Microsoft Dynamics consultancy.
Work on £multi-million projects when you join this world-renowned Microsoft Dynamics consultancy. As a Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect, you’ll work on back-to-back enterprise projects from an end-to-end standpoint. If you’re in the UK and happy to travel across the country; apply today!
- Join as a Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect.
- Work on enterprise projects – typically between £15m-£30m.
- Projects tend to last between 2-3 years.
- It requires functional and technical skills.
- View projects with a holistic approach.
- You’re surrounded by expert teams and fantastic backing.
- Travel across the UK whilst based from your home office.
- You’ll have worked as a Solution Architect or Presales Consultant.
- Dynamics 365 ERP knowledge is vital.
- Naturally consultative and a proven problem solver.
- Worked with enterprise-level clients.
- Comfortable working on £multi-million projects.
- Having softer consulting skills to understand pain points would be advantageous.
- Someone who is commercially astute but technically minded will be perfect.
- Based anywhere in the UK and happy to travel.
- Undoubtedly the ‘go-to’ Microsoft Consultancy globally.
- Serial award-winners who have grown by 3000% in the last 5 years.
- Many international offices and famous brands as clients.
- Work for a Dynamics Practice who have a very healthy sales pipeline.
- They keep winning project after project because of their own ISV.
- The environment is entrepreneurial, proactive and dynamic.
- Fantastic rating on Glassdoor and a superb management team.
- Adapt 365 have placed here over 10 times in the last 2 years.
If you’ve got the Dynamics F&O and Solution Architect skills, apply today!