D365 F&O Developer
Full Stack Developer
- Up to £70k base, plus bonuses
- Big pension contributions
- Private healthcare and more
- Global, end-user retail client
- 100s of employees
Are you a Full Stack Developer looking to work on a nationwide implementation? Join an international end-user client who are taking on a huge project. If you’ve got the skills and you’re based in the UK; apply today!
- Join as a Full Stack Developer for a well-known retail client
- Successfully implement a new interactive digital platform
- Work with the latest Dynamics suite
- You’ll also work with .NET / ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure and more
- Autonomous; you can work from home with flexi-time hours
- Plenty of investment is going into improving their digital presence
- Do you have experience .NET / ASP.NET, C#?
- You’ll need to have worked with Episerver CMS and Visual Studio as well
- Solid understanding of the Dynamics ecosystem
- A natural problem-solver
- Happy to work with C-level execs and as part of a dedicated tech team
- Keen to work on nationwide and international projects
- English-speaking is a must (visas not considered)
- End user client and a household name in retail
- 100s of employees across the UK
- Amazing tech team in London – they employ some of the industry’s finest!
- A lot of investment is going into improving tech and processes
- They offer plenty of career options if you’re looking to get paid more
This job won’t be around for long. If you want to join an end-user client and you’ve got the skills, apply today!