Dynamics 365 CE Developer
Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
- Up to £50k basic
- Generous benefits package
- Personal development and training budget
- Flexible, remote working (1 day in the South London office a week)
Looking to join a Dynamics 365 CRM end user? Join a niche marketing agency as they continually expand their client list! You’ll take on a vital role and develop their CRM solution – if you’re able to work from home and have the expertise; apply today!
- Join as a Microsoft D365 / Dynamics CE Developer.
- You’ll have a senior team to mentor you and develop your career.
- Work for an end user as they develop and grow their platform.
- Take on enterprise-level projects with many complex elements.
- Work in an agile environment with a superb tech team.
- Continually develop your own knowledge and skills.
- Remote working, ideally in and around London
- You’ll have worked as a Dynamics 365 CE Developer.
- English language is important, as many of your projects are international.
- Knowledge of the entire Power Platform would be useful.
- Strong understanding of .NET, C#, custom Workflow and Azure.
- Naturally keen to solve problems and help the business to grow.
- Able to work with all stakeholders of the system.
- Based in London.
- Niche marketing consultancy with a huge list of clients across the UK.
- Vibrant and down-to-earth team.
- Continually growing each quarter.
- Reinvesting their profits into improved technology.
- Able to offer senior positions very quickly.
- Give a lot of trust to Dynamics experts like you.
If you want to join an end user in London, and you’ve got the Dynamics experience, apply today!