Data Engineer – Azure
- £70k-£100k basic salary
- Based in the UK (home-based contract)
- Excellent company benefits and ongoing perks
- Big pension contributions
- Private healthcare and more
- Superb holiday scheme!
- Join an award-winning Microsoft partner.
How well do you know Azure Data solutions…? Join an award-winning and international Microsoft partner who have huge enterprise projects for you to get stuck into. If you’re an expert with Azure; apply today!
- Join as an Data Engineer and focus on the Azure tech stack.
- Deliver end-to-end architect design of BI and Data solutions.
- Build data models and pipelines for enterprise companies.
- Projects vary in size and can be worth £millions.
- Consult with C-level clients across a number of sectors.
- Foster a collaborative, winning culture within your team.
- Plenty of investment is going into improving tech infrastructure!
- You’ll be an expert with Azure.
- You should also have a good knowledge of Power BI and Dynamics.
- Understands areas such as Synapse, Data Lakes, SQL, Databricks, Cosmos DB and more.
- Any experience with enterprise projects will be a huge advantage.
- Strategic by nature and able to build in tactical processes.
- Happy to work with C-level/enterprise clients.
- English-speaking is a must (visas not considered).
- Able to work from home across the UK.
- Microsoft Partner, scaling up.
- Won many awards culture and their development programs.
- Big focus on developing their employees.
- Adapted very well to the pandemic, and a big believer in mental health and charitable support.
- Will give you all the tools necessary to succeed in your position.
- Have 100s of reference points from other global enterprises.
- Plenty of options for career promotions.
If you’re looking for a bigger opportunity and have experience with Azure Data, apply today!