- Up to £50k-£60k basic + bonus
- 30 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Big pension contributions
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Other benefits including remote working
Are you a Power Platform expert? Join Scotland’s most successful Microsoft Dynamics partner! You’ll be responsible for a specialist position in the company and will play a huge part in their continued growth – if you’re in Scotland and have the Microsoft expertise; apply today!
- Join as a Power Platform Consultant.
- Work on a variety of projects in a client-facing role.
- You’ll cover many industries, from small to enterprise customers.
- Closely work with your clients to design and configure bespoke solutions.
- Provide demos and other PoCs when required.
- You’ll have expert Dynamics teams to support you.
- Remote working, some time expected in the office
- You’ll have expert knowledge of the Power Platform.
- Naturally, you’ll understand Microsoft PowerApps, Connectors, Canvas and Dynamics.
- Consultative, knowledgeable and a team-player.
- Happy to work with CTO’s and board-level clients.
- Willing to travel across the UK if necessary.
- Based in Scotland
- Scotland’s most successful Microsoft Partner.
- Successfully delivered 100s of projects in the last year.
- Have enterprise clients across the UK and mainland Europe.
- Great reviews on Glassdoor, and for their customer service team.
- Plenty of cash in the bank, which they’re reinvesting into the business.
- Undoubtedly a strong Microsoft partner with a brilliant team ethos.
If you want to join a proven Microsoft partner in Scotland, and you’ve got the Power Platform experience, apply today!