Sales Director – Dynamics 365
- £100k basic salary
- £200k OTE (uncapped)
- Based in the UK (home-based contract)
- Excellent company benefits and ongoing perks
- Big pension contributions
- Private healthcare and more
- Superb holiday scheme!
- Join an award-winning Microsoft partner.
Can you lead an enterprise-level sales team? Join an award-winning and international Microsoft partner who have fantastic reference sites for you to build upon! If you’ve got sales, leadership and Microsoft CRM/CE experience; apply today!
- Join as Sales Director.
- Develop and implement the entire sales strategy for the EMEA region.
- Sell Microsoft solutions to enterprise-level clients.
- Lead a team of sales, pre-sales and operations to drive up revenue growth.
- Projects vary in size and can be worth £1m.
- Consult with C-level clients across a number of sectors.
- Create a collaborative, winning culture within your team.
- Plenty of investment is going into improving tech infrastructure!
- You’ll have worked as a Sales Director / Head of Sales / In a Sales Leadership role
- Must be comfortably selling Microsoft tech, especially Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE.
- Strategic by nature and able to build in tactical processes.
- Great at managing new business hunters, as well as growing existing accounts.
- Happy to work with C-level/enterprise clients.
- English-speaking is a must (visas not considered).
- Able to work from home and manage a remote team.
- Microsoft Partner, scaling up.
- Won many awards culture and their development programs.
- Big focus on developing their employees.
- Adapted very well to the pandemic, and a big believer in mental health and charitable support.
- Will give you all the tools necessary to succeed in your position.
- Have 100s of reference points from other global enterprises.
- Plenty of options for career promotions.
If you’re looking for a bigger opportunity and have experience selling Microsoft Dynamics, apply today!